published on in News

A Buying Guide for Best MMO Gaming Mouse for 2021

The Corsair Scimitar Pro RGB is a wired gaming mouse that is an excellent choice for MMOs due to its comfortable design and programmable side keys. It seems outstandingly well-built, with no wobbling or loose parts, and all hand sizes should be suitable using a claw grasp. On the side, you will find a programmable 12-button panel that can be moved back and forth to get the most comfortable position for you.

Its performance is incredible, with a wide CPI range, high polling rate, and an impressively low click latency that results in a lag-free and responsive gaming experience. The special Corsair iCUE software, which is fully fitted with Windows and macOS, allows you to adjust the CPI settings and control the four individual RGB lighting zones. It also has onboard memory, suggesting all your settings can be saved in the mouse itself.

Unfortunately, it has a slightly bulky design that makes it inadequate for traveling, but this should not be a problem if you plan on gaming at home. Those with small hands will slightly struggle to use it with a fingertip grip, while those with extra-large hands may feel it too small for a palm grip. That said, this is an exceptional choice for MMO gaming and one of the best mice we have seen.

Satisfied Customer Review:

I got this mouse with the K95 Platinum keyboard as a combo on black Friday for about half price. I traded my old Logitech 12 button mouse as Logitech decided to go with “cloud” services that control how your hardware works (or in my case disabled permanently) and is updated. Corsair makes tough products made of aircraft grade aluminum instead of vacuum formed plastic like all the other manufacturer’s do. Once you get the hang of using their RPN software (iCUE), you can program all the buttons to do any function that you want, even text strings! It also has the ability to control the colors of the LED’s in the mouses’ keys, which I like because I can color the important ones differently based on what they do. Polling is quite fast a 1ms, and you can set the DPI to anything from 400 to 16,000. I prefer 8K as that means moving only my fingers rather than my whole arm and hand to move the cursor across the screen. It’s also adjustable for various sized hands and fingers (except for mine which are very large, and long) and is set with the provided hex key. LED’s are bright, but not annoyingly so. Configuration is easy once you figure out the RPN of the software, and it allows you the enter in as many commands as you wish up to 255 (8 bit perhaps?) which is more than enough even for the most rabid gamers. Buttons are textured, and curved so that they fall naturally to thumb, and fingers. Clicks are positive, and post immediately (aka no lag), and response is quick with the 1ms polling mentioned earlier. All in all, and excellent pointing device that makes playing games, and using productivity software a breeze. Lastly, Corsair doesn’t use cloud base control over your hardware, like other manufacturers do, and they update both firmware and software on a frequent and regular basis. Unlike their competition, Corsair leaves the user in control of their hardware!”

ncG1vNJzZmivp6x7t7XZmpqaZpOkunCuxKyrZqWdpHquu9SsnGg%3D