published on in News

How Did Haruki Noguchi Die? Cause of Death Explained

The world of motorsports was dealt a devastating blow when Japanese superbike rider Haruki Noguchi, a rising star in the field, tragically lost his life at the young age of 22. The news of his passing spread across the globe, shedding light on the inherent dangers of high-speed racing. The racing community, his fans, and the world at large were left in shock and grief. Haruki Noguchi’s brief but impactful career captured the attention of enthusiasts and experts alike. 

Keep reading the article to know more about Haruki Noguchi, including who he was, how he died, what was the cause of his death, tributes for him, and much more!

Who Was Haruki Noguchi?

Hailing from Japan, Haruki Noguchi showed an early love for speed and motorcycles. His journey into the world of superbike racing began with his remarkable skill and determination, which earned him recognition on both national and international stages.

Noguchi’s rise was meteoric, and his skills on the track made him a fan favorite, admired for his fearlessness and commitment to pushing the boundaries of the sport. He gained recognition in 2017 after losing to Deniz Oncu in the Asia Talent Cup. He finished second overall the next year, this time falling short of Billy van Eerde.

Noguchi competed in the Red Bull Rookies Cup in 2019 and finished third behind Pedro Acosta and Carlos Tatay. When Noguchi returned to his native Japan in 2020, he competed in the All-Japan Superbike Series’ Superstock 600 division and won the championship in 2021.

In the 2022 Asia Road Racing Championship, he advanced to the Superbike class and finished second overall with the HARC Pro-run SDG team. He stayed with the same squad for the 2023 season.

After winning the first two races in Buriram, Noguchi was in second place in the championship behind BMW rider Markus Reiterberger going into last weekend’s Mandalika round. Kotaro Honda, the team manager for HARC Pro, said, “I still can’t believe we have to make this announcement.”

How Did Haruki Noguchi Die? Cause of Death Explained

Haruki Noguchi, the Japanese superbike rider tragically passed away on Wednesday, August 16th, 2023, at the young age of 22. The fourth round of the Asia Road Championship held in Indonesia was meant to be another opportunity for Noguchi to showcase his talents and passion. However, fate had other plans.

Haruki suffered severe injuries in an accident at Turn 10 on lap 4 of the Asia Superbike 1000cc race category during Round 4 of the FIM Asia Road Championship, 2023, which was held at Pertamina Mandalika International Circuit.

Before being sent to a nearby hospital, the 22-year-old rider received quick medical attention at the circuit’s medical center. The medical team did everything they could to save Haruki, but he tragically passed away from his injuries on August 16, 2023, at 17:40H.

The news of Haruki Noguchi’s tragic death was first announced by FIM ASIA through a Facebook post, saying

“Haruki Noguchi, a Superbike road racer tragically passed away. The Motorcycle Federation of Japan, as well as Haruki’s family and other loved ones and friends, are on the thoughts of the FIM Asia family at this tough time.”

https://www.facebook.com/fimasiaofficial/posts/pfbid027wXtt6Y6NAz5z7hvnMMWgBPUs67kZMhWuLVUSyrTcuiNKL1BEB5dLRegPu85a48Cl

Tributes for Haruki Noguchi

In the aftermath of this tragedy, many of Haruki Noguchi’s friends, fans, and loved ones took to various social media platforms to confirm this news, and to pay tribute to him. 

https://www.facebook.com/motorsportcom/posts/pfbid038MffaRo2GJgRS9jQhsD9y1kKmeZY7ADtubDBQZd85thkNqYy5N4eynfv3kMsTN8Hl

Kasma Daniel Kasmayudin posted on Facebook, saying “No words come to mind. I can’t believe it, and I have no idea how to apologize for what happened. Although we fought fiercely on the track and you were one of the strongest riders I’ve ever seen, you were always pleasant and sociable off the track. I’ll always carry your tenacious spirit of resistance with me throughout my racing career.”

https://www.facebook.com/kasmadaniel27/posts/pfbid0ziVd4TcrDGAGMV2jgRhmKNtBfA2fNMAFJU1UoeQH3NAtLr49CDLp7LJnK9r3G5P4l

In a post, Zaqhwan Zaidi mentioned, “I find it difficult to accept that you are no longer with us. I’m devastated that this occurred to us. You were my greatest opponent since you were such a gifted rider with a courageous spirit. Every time we raced, you could tell when you had won before we even reached the finish line.”

https://www.facebook.com/Zaqhwan21/posts/pfbid031nJiFwu8EfncfVR1TjKKHZhF5db9VWFN55D78AgxMKjsrKSJdCwz5xiNgzrc9adCl

Danial Bogers Racing wrote a touchy tribute for Haruki, that reads “Dear Haruki, when I first got to know you, I commented that I thought you were destined for the international stage—the Japanese Marc Marquez. You were terrific, a great rider, and a great conversationalist off the track.”

https://www.facebook.com/The8ee/posts/pfbid02CJTsTUW8UA59MukNDvvV3xnwNarRhdFsELc4dn8GpeSZwgWHhP5BJk61hqtwoYYUl

Haruki Noguchi’s untimely death has left a huge void in the world of superbike racing. As the motorsports community grieves and reflects on this tragedy, it’s crucial to honor Noguchi’s memory by focusing on the well-being of athletes. Haruki Noguchi will forever remain a symbol of the passion, dedication, and courage that define the world of motorsports.

Continue to visit our website to read more articles of this nature, and don’t forget to leave a remark with your good wishes and prayers for the lovely family of Haruki Noguchi as they navigate this difficult time.

ncG1vNJzZminqJyusb%2BNqKmgZ5ikxG6wyJ1koZmiqriqec2onq6bmJ56pbXEZpqaraOaerCyjJ2cmqyYYrK5vMuaoKedlGQ%3D