published on in News

Ray Lewis III Autopsy Report And Cause Of Death Revealed, How Did He Die?

Ray Lewis III, the son of former Super Bowl champion Ray Lewis, passed away due to a suspected drug overdose, as per a police report obtained on Saturday. Find out more about Ray Lewis III autopsy report.

On Thursday, Rahsaan Lewis, Ray’s younger brother, shared the news of his sibling’s death through an Instagram story.

The Casselberry Police Department reported that Lewis was found unconscious in a bedroom in Central Florida, where officers were called to respond. Tragically, he passed away on Wednesday.

He played as a cornerback for the University of Miami, his father’s alma mater, for two seasons before transferring to Coastal California in 2015. He later completed his collegiate career at Virginia Union.

Also Read: Nathan Carman Wikipedia And Age: Net Worth And Case Details

Ray Lewis III Autopsy Report

Here are the details regarding Ray Lewis III autopsy as many of the fans of Lewis are wondering what exactly happened to him. 

It remained unclear whether Ray Lewis III had been using drugs or alcohol, but according to the report, friends mentioned that he had been exhibiting unusual behavior.

Ray Lewis, the renowned former Baltimore Ravens linebacker, has not made any public statements regarding his son’s passing, but other relatives have expressed their condolences.

Rashaan Lewis, Ray’s younger brother, referred to his late sibling as a “true angel” on social media while expressing prayers for his peace and acknowledging the pain he had been going through.

In an Instagram post, Rahsaan wrote, “I can’t believe I’m even writing this, but rest in peace, big brother. I’m at a loss for words because this pain… I love you, I love you, I love you.”

Ray Lewis III’s devastated sister, Diaymon Lewis, also shared a tribute on social media, expressing her deep affection for him.

On her Instagram Story, she wrote, “Brownie, I love you with all of my heart. You will always hold the position of my first love and truly embody what it means to be an exceptional brother.”

Ray Lewis III: Cause of Death Revealed- How Did He Die?

Ray Anthony Lewis III was discovered unresponsive inside a residence in suburban Orlando, according to Florida police.

The incident occurred around 5:34 p.m. on Wednesday. As per the authorities report mentioned by the Orlando Sentinel, one of Lewis’s friends at the scene urgently requested Narcan, an opioid-reversal drug, while another performed CPR.

Although the Florida police administered Narcan, they were unable to revive Ray Lewis III.

During their investigation, authorities found a blue pill suspected to be Alprazolam (commonly known as Xanax) near the body.

Furthermore, a used needle and a small plastic bag were also discovered inside an empty beer can.

Mark James, Ray Lewis III’s coach at Virginia Union, described him as a “great kid” and expressed his pleasure in knowing him. 

Speaking to The Associated Press over the phone on Friday, James mentioned that Lewis played with dedication and it was a joy to have him on the team. 

Ray Lewis III family 

Ray Lewis is the son of Raymond Anthony Lewis Jr., who is a retired American professional football player.

Ray Lewis III, the son of Ray Lewis, had a college football career at the University of Miami and later at Coastal Carolina.

However, he faced legal trouble when he was indicted by a South Carolina grand jury on a charge of third-degree criminal sexual assault, leading to his dismissal from the Coastal Carolina football team and the university in 2016.

In 2021, Ray Lewis III played indoor football for the Wyoming Mustangs. Sadly, Ray Lewis III passed away on June 15, 2023, at the age of 28.

Also Read: Was Nathan Carman Cause Of Death Suicide? Obituary And Family

ncG1vNJzZmivlZa5tbTYqZyeqKNjsLC5jquYsmWcmsSqv4yioKJlkarBsLzSsmSrnaCkv7V5wKebZpuRqsCmec6fZJ2dkam1cA%3D%3D