published on in Wiki

Who is Keemokazi? Wiki, Biography, Net worth, Age, Sister, Parents, Height, Girlfriend & More

Keemokazi (Real Name: ‘Kareem Hesri‘, born 29 November 2002, Age: 18 Years) is a famous American TikTok star, content creator, Youtuber, social media influencer, singer, rapper, and entrepreneur from California, United States. He is very popular in the country for his funny prank and vlogging videos. Let me tell you that, there are more than 21 million followers on his official TikTok account.

Apart from this Kareem also serves the position of a professional singer and rapper. Being a singer, he released various singles and music albums. Apart from this, he also performed live at various events. Moreover, Kareem is well-known for his amazing content videos on the internet.

He also uploads his prank videos on his Youtube channel, which has over 635K subscribers (as of September 2021). He also uploads blogs on the internet. Kareem’s sisters are also famous social media influencers and have great fan followings. In this article, we provide you the information about Keemokazi’s wiki, biography, net worth, age, parents, sisters, height, girlfriend, and amazing facts.

Keemokazi Wikipedia (Age, Biography & Real Name)

Keemokazi Biography: – Kareem Hesri was born to his parents on Friday, November 29, 2002, in California, United States. As per the sources, his real birth name is ‘Kareem Hesri’. Let me tell you that, Hesri was born into a well-settled Muslim family.

Talking about his age then, Kareem Hesri is 18 years old (as of 2020). Kareem celebrates his birthday on 29th November every year. He is naughty since childhood.

According to the sources, Hesri completed his high school graduation at a local private school in his hometown. After that, he started focusing on his music career. Along with music, he also gained huge popularity in his online profession.

Keemokazi BIO / Wiki

Full Real NameKareem Hesri.
Famous NameKeemokazi.
Age (as of 2020)18 years old.
ProfessionTikTok star, Youtuber, Social Media Influencer, Singer, Rapper, Content Creator, and Entrepreneur.
Date of BirthNovember 29, 2002 (Friday).
Place of BirthCalifornia, United States.
EducationGraduate.
Alma materLocal Private School.
Net worth$5-6 million USD (approx.).
NationalitySyrian-American.
EthnicityMixed.
ReligionMuslim.
Zodiac SignSagittarius.

Keemokazi Family & Ethnicity

As per the media sources, Kareem Hesri was born to Syrian parents. He is a part of a joint family, who belongs to the Muslim religion. Keemokazi’s birth zodiac sign is Sagittarius. He holds a mixed ethnical background. Talking about his family details then, Hesri is the only son of his parents. His father (name not known) is a well-settled businessman.

On the other hand, Kareem’s mother ‘Nina Hazem’ is a social media influencer. Discussing his siblings then, Kareem Hesri is the only brother of his 5 sisters. The names of his sisters are Sophie Hesri, Sara Hesri, Serene Hesri, Saby Hesri, and Sima Hesri.

All of his sisters are also famous social media influencers. He loves to make prank videos with his family members. According to his Instagram account, his sister Serene Hesri is a cancer survivor. Serene defeated stage 3 Hodgkin’s lymphoma cancer and became cancer-free in September 2021. She also posted an IG post and captioned: –

Hey, Serene here! Same Serene, just cancer-free this time 😄 to think 2020 was a challenge for some, 2020 hit me with the worst news I could have possibly heard. In early September I was diagnosed with stage 3 Hodgkin’s lymphoma cancer. Long story short— 6 months later, I am cancer-free!”

I am grateful I listened to my body telling me something was wrong. I am grateful for my family and friends being my biggest support through it all. I am grateful to be alive, happy, and HEALTHY. Sooooo to finally answer your questions, YES ITS A FREAKING WIG. love you all. 💕💕 الحمد للهl”

Kareem Hesri’s Father, Mother & Siblings

Father’s NameName Not Known (Businessman).
Mother’s NameNina Hazem.
Sisters’ Name1. Sophie Hesri.
2. Sara Hesri.
3. Serene Hesri.
4. Saby Hesri.
5. Sima Hesri.
Brother’s NameNone.

Keemokazi’s Girlfriend, Wife & Relationships

Keemokazi is a very popular guy. Being a famous TikToker, he is the crush of so many girls. However, Kareem Hesri does not reveal any information about his current relationship status and girlfriend. According to the media sources, Kareem is single (as of September 2021).

Read Also: Who is Danielle Cohn? Wiki, Biography, Age, Height, Boyfriend, Parents, Ethnicity, Net worth & Facts

Moreover, he mostly focuses on his online and music profession. He loves to travel to different places with his family members. Hesri shared lots of memories with his parents and siblings on his social media handles.

Kareem Hesri’s Music Career

According to media sources, Hesri started his career as a singer. Kareem began focusing on his music profession at a very young age. As per the reports, Kareem Hesri launched lots of singles and music albums. Some of his famous songs are I’m Not Black, Broken Heart, Rather Be Me, Arab Money, and others.

Not only this, but he has also performed live at various events. As per his IG profile, Kareem Hesri has also made a separate music studio in his home. Being a musician, his favorite instrument is the piano.

Kareem Hesri’s Discography

• Bad Bish.
  • Hot Cheetos.
  • I’m Not Black.
  • Special.
  • My Name.
  • High School.
  • Gotta Go.
  • Valentine.
  • Fashion Nova.
  • New Kid.
  • Broken Heart.
  • Flexin’.
  • Return 2 Sender.
  • Fuk it Up.
  • Rather Be Me.
  • Wake Em Up.
  • Lions.
  • King of My City.
  • Arab Money.
  • AP.
  • Famous.

Keemokazi TikTok & Social Media Profession

Kareem Hesri came to the spotlight after started making TikTok videos. Fans gave so much love to his funny prank videos on TikTok. He gained millions of followers on his official TikTok account in a very short period. After some time, he made a self-titled Youtube channel and began posting his funny prank and vlogging videos.

As of September 2021, his Youtube channel has over 635K subscribers. As per his IG profile, he uploads videos on his Youtube channel from Monday to Friday. Apart from this, he also gained millions of followers on his official Instagram account. Keemokazi earned huge fame and popularity throughout his career.

See Also- Who is Sweet Anita? Biography, Wiki, Boyfriend, Disease, Parents, Ethnicity & News

Keemokazi Net worth / Lifestyle / Cars

Kareem Hesri lives a luxurious lifestyle. As per his IG profile, Hesri is a car enthusiast and has a collection of luxury cars. He often shares images with his cars on his social media handles.

He lives in a luxury villa in California. Kareem Hesri makes a perfect income from his music and online career. According to an estimate, Keemokazi’s net worth is around $5-6 million USD (approx.).

Find Kareem Hesri on his Social Media Account

• Instagram: @keemokazi
  • Facebook: @KeemoKaziFam
  • Twitter: @Keemokazi1
  • Youtube: @KEMOKAZI
  • Keemokazi’s Sisters Instagram

• Instagram: @sarahesri
  • Instagram: @sabyhesri
  • Instagram: @serenehesri
  • Instagram: @sophiehesrii
  • Instagram: @simahesriii
  • Instagram: @ninahazem (Mom’s Instagram)
  • Keemokazi Height, Weight & Physical Appearance

Kareem Hesri is a fitness freak. He keeps his body fit and active. Hesri mostly wears branded outfits and accessories. His height in feet is around 5 feet 9 inches (in meters 1.75 m). His bodyweight is around 65 kilograms (in pounds 143 lbs). He keeps a funky hairstyle. Hesri looks handsome with his brown hair and eyes.

Height (approx.)In Feet Inches: 5′ 9″.
    In Meters: 1.75 m.
    In Centimetres: 175 cm.
    Weight (approx.)In Kilograms: 65 kg.
    In Pounds: 143 lbs.
    Eye ColorBrown.
    Hair ColorBrown.

Family Interview

8 Facts You Need to Know About Keemokazi

• Keemokazi has Hesricollaborated with many famous fashion brands.
    • He has also endorsed various brands including Fashion Nova.
    • There are more than 3 million followers (as of September 2021) on his official Instagram account.
    • Kareem Hesri uploaded his first Instagram post on 18 January 2017.
    • He loves to spend time with his friends and siblings.
    • In his free time, he loves to play online games.
    • His songs are available on Spotify, Youtube, Soundcloud, and Apple Music.
    • Hesri is a dog lover and has two pet dogs in his house.

FAQ of Keemokazi

Q.1 Who is Keemokazi?

Ans. He is a famous TikTok star and singer.

Q. 2 How old is Keemokazi?

Ans. 18 years old (as of 2021).

Q.3 Who are Keemokazi’s Sisters?

Ans. His sisters Sophie, Sara, Serene, Saby, and Sima are social media influencers.

Q. 4 What is Keemokazi net worth?

Ans.$5-6 million USD (approx.).

Q. 5 Who is Keemokazi’s Girlfriend?

Ans. He is single (as of September 2021).

ncG1vNJzZmivp6x7r7HWrKynspmle6S7zGiuoqOZZLimscyoopqymWQ%3D