published on in People

A Remake Of A Korean Drama Will Start In The Summer

Redbeanime says that tvN will show a live-action version of Lee Hey’s famous romance webcomic series See You in My 19th Life in June. The broadcasting platform also put up a film that gives fans a quick tour behind-the-scenes of the set, where they can see the actors at work. The video also had short talks with cast members, the director Lee Na-Jung, and the show’s creator Lee Hey.

The Cast of See You in My 19th Life

Shin Hye-sun will play Ban Jieum, the main character. Shin made her first appearance in the movie School 2013. Her big break came with her first lead part in the movie My Golden Life. As Ban Jieum and Yoon Joowon, Park So-yi, and Kim Si-a will play their younger selves. Ahn Bohyun, who will play Moon Seoha, will act opposite her. Yumi’s Cells, Itaewon Class, and Military Prosecutor Doberman are all movies in which Ahn played a role.

Jung Hyeon-jun will play the part of his younger self. In her 18th life, Ha Yoon-Kyung will play Yoon Chowon, Ban Jieum’s younger sister. Ha made her acting debut in the 2015 movie Socialphobia. Since then, her parts in Hospital Playlist and Extraordinary Attorney Woo have made her famous. Ki So-yoo will play her part of her when she was younger.

Here we have a youtube video related to this k-drama: 

Ahn Dong-goo has joined the cast as Seoha’s friend and secretary, Ha Doyoon. Ahn had roles in Sweet Home and Snowdrop before See You in My 19th Life. Lee Na-jung has also worked on the Netflix shows Love Alarm (coming in 2019) and Oh My Venus (coming in 2015).

Here you check some recent k-drama updates: 

About See You in My 19th Life

The first chapter of See You in My 19th Life came out on WEBTOON on December 16, 2020. The last chapter came out on December 21, 2022, after 106 chapters and eight spin-off chapters. See You in My 19th Life is a story about love and rebirth that has been seen more than 83 million times. A young girl named Yoon Joowon is the main character in the story. At first glance, she seems like a regular girl, but Joowon has a secret: this is her 18th life.

Joowon can come back to life and remember everything that happened in her past life. But a terrible car accident cuts short her 18th life, and she comes back as Ban Jieum in her 19th. Jieum used to be happy to think of each new life as a fresh start. In this life, however, she has chosen to try something different and look for the boy she befriended in her 18th life. See You in My 19th Life is a finished novel that you can read on WEBTOON. The live-action Korean drama based on the webcomic will have its world launch on Netflix in certain parts of the world.

ncG1vNJzZmiokZeusLqNnKamZ6Oasm7Fzq5koqZdosZufZitn2akmZuycA%3D%3D