published on in Latest

Stephen Currys Parents Divorce: A Sad Story With A Happy Ending?

NBA ties run in Stephen Curry’s family. His dad, Dell Curry, played in the NBA for a while. Seth Curry, his younger brother, is an NBA basketball player for the Brooklyn Nets. Seth Curry is married to Doc Rivers’s daughter, Callie Rivers. The Currys are often regarded as the NBA’s founding family. However, the NBA’s most prominent family has not had an easy ride.

Steph Curry’s parents have been publicly rumored to be splitting up for a while now. Despite this, they kept in touch and stayed amicable. Their relationship has recently taken a negative turn. The couple not only filed for divorce but also made infidelity accusations against one another. They went to see their son play in the NBA final together with those who appear to be their new significant others.

People will naturally make jokes and comments about the breakup of a high-profile marriage like Dell and Sonya Curry. In the NBA finals, that’s exactly what Gilbert Arenas, Tracy McGrady, and Matt Barnes did.

Gilbert Arenas had no idea that his friends Dell and Sonya were involved in a “wife swap” with another couple. Gilbert made light of the difficult situation with Steph’s parents by saying-

“Yeah so whole another family. Just let me get on and off this page, okay? You can have my one and only – for this trading season.”

You can check out the below video in which Gilbert Arenas, T-Mac and Matt Barnes react on Curry’s wife swap:

What’s the story behind Stephen Curry’s Parental Separation?

Sonya Curry reportedly filed for divorce on June 14th, 2021, in the state of North Carolina. It’s likely the first time things have gotten “ugly” between them because they’ve been apart for so long. Sonya and Dell Curry each made accusations of infidelity. Sonya claims that over their 30-year marriage, Dell engaged in “illicit s*xual misconduct” with other women.

Take a look at the tweet below about Sonya Curry files for divorce from Dell:

Steph Curry’s Mom, Sonya, Files For Divorce From Dell: Steph Curry’s parents are going their separate ways … TMZ Sports has learned Sonya Curry has filed for divorce from Dell Curry. 55-year-old Sonya put in the paperwork back on June 14 in North Carolina … according to… pic.twitter.com/ioadvfJBNy

— X-Entertainments (@x_enters) August 23, 2021

Family and friends apparently were aware of the marital difficulties and sided with the pair so that they could handle their own business. In his defense, Dell Curry said that Sonya Curry had an affair with former New England Patriots tight end Steven Johnson.

Divorce papers and alIegations suggest that Dell and Sonya Curry both started having affairs sometime during their marriage.

You must be familiar with the name pof Chanel Iman and his famous husband Sterling Shepherd. But do you know they are getting divorced? To know more scoop about their relationhsip visit below link:

What Does Stephen Curry Say About His Parent’s Divorce?

Steph Curry is speaking up about the divorce of his parents, Sonya and Dell, six months after it happened. Curry said it was difficult for him to witness his parents’ separation after 33 years of marriage in an interview published earlier this month by The Ringer.

“I might get angry and say, ‘Y’all effed this up,'” the speaker says. I can see myself adopting that mindset,” he remarked. But it will be a tribute to the two of you for the way you brought me up. Because of you guys, I can now relax.

NBA fans, who saw Sonya and Dell at virtually all of their son’s games, were startled to learn of their split in August.

Check out the tweet below to know what are Stephen Curry’s view on his parents divorce:

Steph Curry Speaks on His Parents Getting Divorce and His Father Dell Accusing Him Mother Sonya of Cheating on Him With Him Homeboy From College That He Introduced Her To Back in the Day (Pics-VIds) https://t.co/4is0LIcc90 via @samuelenoku pic.twitter.com/ToTyIV2eGf

— Robert Littal BSO (@BSO) February 25, 2022

At Madison Square Garden last December, when Curry became the NBA’s all-time leading three-point scorer, the exes were both in attendance but sat in separate sections. Since the family dynamic had changed after Curry broke Ray Allen’s record for three-pointers, he decided to talk to each parent separately.

He told The Ringer:

“I had to make sure I was in that moment with both of them separately, and this wasn’t just this whole kind of thing.”

“That is how I choose to approach that. Because it is challenging.”

After Golden State’s victory over the Knicks, the father of three rushed to his father’s side and gave him the game ball. A short while later, he took a tunnel beneath the MSG to visit his mom for a tearful party.

Andre Iguodala, Curry’s longtime buddy and teammate, and Kevin Durant, now of the Nets, joined the father and son as they celebrated into the night in Manhattan.

If you want to check out details relating to other famous sports celebrities parents’ details. Then you can join us on our Twitter account. Here you will be get updated about all the latest news.

ncG1vNJzZmiulaPBtr7Eo6alrF6YvK57kWlpbGdga3xyg46sq56omGKwtr7RsmSdoaakv6Sxjg%3D%3D