published on in Trending

Who was Jossara Jinaro? Wiki, Biography, Age, Husband, Kids, Parents, Net Worth, Death & More

Jossara Jinaro Wiki:- She is an Actress who primarily worked in many Hollywood movies and Television shows. Jossara was born on 25 May 1973 (age 48 years), Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.

Singer, dancer, and Actress Jossara Jinaro has been called the ultimate chameleon. A classic beauty who fills her work with heat, passion, and intensity. Through live theater, television, and film. Jossara has proven herself a dynamic and versatile artist.

She began her life in the US at age 10. Already a keen student in ballet, jazz, modern, and tap dancing. It was an early childhood viewing of Rita Hayworth and Gilda that first drew just Jossara to the stage.

At age 16, her family returned to Colombia. The fearless Jinaro however, stays behind risking everything to adamantly pursue her now fervent dreams of showbiz. By the time Jossara Jinaro graduated with a BFA in Musical Theater, she had already choreographed and starred as Velma Kelly in Chicago.

Jossara Jinaro Death Cause (News & Obituary)

On 27 April 2022, Actress Jossara died at the age of 48 years on Wednesday. She was living along with her husband Matt Bogado and 2 children in LA, California, USA.

The cause of Jinaro’s death is her cancer disease. Her spouse Matt Bogado shared the sad news of Jossara’s death on her official Facebook profile.

Jossara Jinaro Wiki, Biography, Age, Birth Place

NameJossara Jinaro
NicknameJo, Jossey
ProfessionsActress, Singer, and Dancer
Age (as of 2022)48 years old
HometownRio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
Current Residence (House)Los Angeles, California, United States
Zodiac SignGemini
Birthday25 May 1973
BirthplaceRio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
Date of Death27 April 2022
Day of DeathWednesday
Death’s Cause/ReasonCancer
NationalityBrazilian
EthnicityWhite Latin
ReligionChristianity

She auditioned for her first equity production and was handpicked by director David Petrarca. To play Rene the seductress in dark rapture at the American Conservatory Theater. After receiving rave reviews. It wasn’t long before Hollywood came calling. She was snatched up by Columbia Tristar to play the hilarious naive Virginia boosters on the Allman nominated sitcom Viva Vegas.

Education (University, College & School)

QualificationGraduate
School NameNot Known
College NameColumbia University

The executive VP of casting for Tristar Vicki Rosenberg took notice. She recommended Jossara Jinaro for her primetime debut as Cheech Marron’s bold activist daughter on CBS judging Amy.

Jossara Jinaro’s Family (Parents, Brother & Sister)

Father’s NameMr. Jinaro
Mother’s NameMrs. Jinaro
SisterNot Known
BrotherNot Known

The truth is, I don’t need my dad’s approval, I like Shonda, and if he asked me out, I will say yes.”

I didn’t choose it. It just sort of chose me. I was like a little kid talking to the wall I had like, you know, full features going on with me in the backyard.”

Already an accomplished actress. Jossara credits Milton Solace with expanding her range and depth. As an honored student in his Master’s class, along with such industry stalwarts as James Cromwell, Doris Roberts, and Giovanni Ribisi, Consolas called Jossara Jinaro a beautiful swan.

She soon gained the respect of Emmy award-winning director-producer Christopher Shellac who cast her on ER opposite Simon Baker on Smith and later on Southland on MBCs popular and groundbreaking daytime soap passions.

Jossara Jinaro Husband, Children & Personal Life

Marital StatusMarried
Jossara’s Husband’s NameMatt Bogado
Jossara’s Boyfriend’s NameMatt Bogado
Children2 Kids (Name not Known)

Jossara Jinaro’s portrayal of the mysterious Ray Thomas, who was nominated for a GLAAD award in what is truly the first depiction of the same-sex relationship on American daytime TV. Then the writer strike hit never wanting to back down from a challenge, Jossara traveled to Colombia, to play the vengeful catty on the telenovela LaBella Ceci el imprudent a.

Strike lifted and Jinaro came back to Hollywood in full force, she made a triumphant return to her first love the stage in the critically acclaimed firehouse produced by the Academy Award-winning writer of Crash Robert Moresco enjoying the most diverse and prolific period yet.

Physical Stats (Height/Weight)

Height5 feet 5 inches (165 in cm)
Weight55 Kg (165 in-lbs)
Body Measurements34-26-36
Eye ColorBrown
Hair ColorDark Brown

And star in an award-winning indie such as a private act portraying a young widow perversely ambushed by the very man who orchestrated the torture of her husband during Argentina’s notorious dirty war.

Jossara Jinaro Net worth, Income & House

Net Worth in 2022$2 Million USD
Salary in 2022$200K – $300K
Net Worth in the previous year (2021)$1.6 Million USD
Salary in 2021$100K – $200K
Housein Brazil.
CarsMany sports cars.
Source of IncomeActing Fees, Business and Modeling

Jinaro won the Best Actress awards from several film festivals for her remarkable performance in Desert Roadkill.

And even returned to her roots as a dancer in the Lionsgate distributed film “Go for it”.

Now on Hulu’s pioneering highly rated drama East Los high Jossara Jinaro is a force of Nature is Reina Martinez a damaged yet ultimately heroic single mother battling demons both within and without.

Described as smart, strong, sexy, with a unique international flavor and star quality despair. The charming Jossara combines hard-won talent with an enduring passion for performance.

Jossara Jinaro Wikipedia, Instagram, Facebook & Twitter

FAQs About Jossara Jinaro Wiki

Who was Jossara Jinaro?

She was an Actress, Model, and Dancer from Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.

How old is Jossara Jinaro?

At the time of her death, she was 48 years old (as of 2022).

What is Jossara Jinaro’s Death Reason?

She was battling cancer disease.

What is Jossara Jinaro’s Husband’s Name?

Her spouse’s name is Matt Bogado.

Is Jossara Jinaro Dead or Alive?

She died on 27 April 2022.

ncG1vNJzZmivp6x7r7HWrKynspmle6S7zGiuoqOZZLewv9KaqZplmp67or7OaA%3D%3D