published on in Popular

Affordable Kitchen Upgrade: Woman's TikTok Video Amazes South Africans with R35 Stick-On Tile DIY

• A video of a woman revamping her kitchen wall on a budget has been doing the rounds on social media
  • The TikTok video shows the woman buying wall décor from a store for just R35 before installing it on her kitchen walls
  • Many South African netizens were impressed by the woman's content and thanked her for the home DIY plug

PAY ATTENTION: Briefly News launched a YouTube channel Briefly TV. Subscribe now!

A woman had South Africans intrigued after sharing a video of her revamping her kitchen using stick-on tiles she bought for just R35 each.

A video posted on TikTok by Nthabiseng (@ugcbynth_biseng) shows the woman going to a store called Home Essentials where the wall décor was priced at R40. She also goes to another store called Home Express where they went for R35 each. She used a total of 15 tiles in her kitchen.

The new wall feature give her kitchen a clean and modern look, which left many netizens impressed.

Nthabiseng spoke to Briefly News and shared that the stick-on tiles have been her favourite home upgrade so far.

PAY ATTENTION: Follow Briefly News on Twitter and never miss the hottest topics! Find us at @brieflyza!

"The kitchen is the heart of any home, and when I initially moved in, it needed some love. The bright white tiles have done wonders in brightening up the space and giving it a fresh, clean look. I am amazed by the significant difference these tiles have made."

Nthabiseng also explained that she finds joy in improving and styling to her humble abode as it allows her to express her creativity.

"The impact of our environment on our mood and overall mental well-being cannot be underestimated. "While I may not be in my dream home at the moment, these renter-friendly upgrades have truly transformed my space and made it more comfortable."

Watch the video below:

According to Magic Bricks, Porcelain tiles are a low-maintenance option for your kitchen walls. They are ideal because they are strong, moisture-resistant, and available in various styles, such as stone, marble effect, and more modern patterns.

But @ugcbynth_biseng found an effective and budget-friendly way to make her space look good.

TikTok video has Mzansi netizens influenced to buy wall décor

SA peeps were instantly influenced to try out the stick-on tiles and responded with positive comments on the TikTok post.

Hope_79Ville commented:

"I need these."

user6137819281791 said:

"Love the blinds."

Gisele Lizzy replied:

"Yoh, ok I’m gonna get this instead of painting. What colour can one do on cardboard to match the tiles?"

csprieman said:

"Thank you for this! Would love to see more of this content!"

✨Ashley | UGC Creator✨ wrote:

"Love this content."

Tiktok video of woman's PEP home kitchenware items haul gets South Africans excited

In another story, Briefly News reported that South African netizens were left heavily influenced to reach for their purses and wallets and head to their nearest PEP Home store after a woman showed off some goodies she got at a bargain.

A video posted on TikTok by @miss_jfoodie shows her unpacking and unboxing some kitchen homeware items.

These included a sushi serving board, some plates, a wooden two-tier turntable platter, and a knife and board set.

ncG1vNJzZmiaop6yp7jYZ5qoZqqWfLGxzqmjnmdha4FxgZFmmJ%2Ben6exoq7LnmSkoaSYtaa6jK6noKqRmbJuw86mmKerXam2rMDOpGSvoZSavG6tzJqxnqtdqLy2wMdmmJ%2BqmZiur7%2BMq2puZaOptqS3jK2gpZ1dmba6ew%3D%3D